Struggling with arthritis? Our offices in Gaithersburg, Potomac, Urbana, and Clarksburg, MD, can help!
A chiropractor can help with many issues, including back pain, herniated discs, and arthritis, just to name a few. On the subjects of arthritis and managing arthritis pain, read on to learn more about how your chiropractor in Gaithersburg, Potomac, Urbana, and Clarksburg, can help!
As one of the leading causes of disability in this country, arthritis affects people of different ages, sexes, and races, but is most common amongst women and the elderly, according to the Arthritis Foundation.
Types of Arthritis
- Fibromyalgia, which has a slew of symptoms including chronic pain, fatigue, memory problems, and mood change
- Gout, an inflammatory arthritis affecting people who have a high concentration of uric acid
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, which is when the nerve that travels from your forearm to the palm is squeezed at the wrist
- Lyme Disease, an infection caused by bacteria found in deer ticks
- Lupus, an autoimmune disease that impacts several organs, such as joints, kidneys, skin, or brain
- Osteoarthritis, the breakdown of the cartilage between joints
- Osteoporosis, it's when bone tissue is broken down faster than it's replaced
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks joints
A Chiropractor Can Help Manage Your Arthritis Pain
A chiropractor helps patients relieve their pain through safe and non-invasive treatments, the most notable of which is the spinal adjustment.
Adjustments help do the following:
- Reduce joint restrictions
- Reduce misaligned spine and other joints
- Reduce inflammation
- Increase joint mobility
- Improve your nervous system
Below are a few other health benefits a chiropractor can provide to make life easier:
- Reduced pain and discomfort
- Decreased inflammation
- Improved range of motion
- Improved flexibility
- Increased activity and lifestyle
Arthritis is a difficult condition to deal with, especially if you're suffering from excruciating pain. If you need treatment, call King Chiropractic today in Gaithersburg, Potomac, Urbana, and Clarksburg, MD. Dial (301) 926-5200 for Gaithersburg, (240) 403-7103 for Potomac, (301) 874-9002 for Urbana, and (240) 745-2151 for Clarksburg.